We are looking for a Financial Analyst/Credit Officer to provide accurate and data based information on company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity. You will research and analyze financial information to help company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements.
Job Description: Financial Analyst / Credit Officer
- Provides financial and analytical support for the incentive compensation accounting and forecasting processes. Respond to ad-hoc projects related to incentive compensation program.
- Assist with the new business process and working with Finance and Business Managers.
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance Projects as assigned by Management.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the division’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of Finance during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
- Describe an insightful use of financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts, to provide practical counsel to business area partners and management to drive business results.
- Understand and facilitate the integration of business processes, people, and relevant technology, in order to identify, configure, and communicate useful information, and to provide practical business leadership to drive business decision making across the company.
- Identify non-value-added processes within the department and seeks solutions.
- Managing billing inquiries and creating structural solutions for billing related issues
- Collaborate with business development organization on technology partnerships and other business alliance relationships, and negotiate contracts related to same.
- Liaise with sales operations, and other business units for approval of contractual terms and conditions on specific areas of expertise
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements, conducting on-going root cause analysis and creating standard operating procedures for better process alignment
- Liaising with the sales team using generated report to determine credit management and payment forecasts
- Ensuring all prepared communications are accurately recorded and documented in a timely manner
- Evaluate financial strengths, weaknesses and potential financial risk of tenderers taking into consideration the contract value, nature and operational requirements, decide on manageable risk tolerance using multidimensional financial scenarios and recommend appropriate risk mitigate options in determining the financial viability of tenderers.
- Handle and Manage the Invoice submission, leading to improvement in collections & team productivity.
- Create automation in invoice submission to boost collections through timely submission of invoices
- 4 to 8 years of experience
- Degree in Finance
- Expertise in MS office and other related tools
- Good Analytical and Technical Skills
- Attention to Details
- Good Communication Skills
- Self-starter and flexible
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org