The RPMAhealthcare platform is a Telemedicine solution for doctors, healthcare professionals, health clinics, hospitals, and businesses providing remote care for patients suffering from various chronic diseases.
Assessment & Engagement
- The solution collects patients’ daily symptoms. Before the treatment is initiated, the clinicians or healthcare providers educate patients on how to continue to improve their health.
- Results are stored in a report so patients and healthcare providers can keep track of how well their symptoms are controlled over time.
Analysis & Diagnosis
- Healthcare providers or clinicians assess the data collected by the devices.
- Clinicians propose a treatment plan and medication.
Treatment & Remote Patient Care
- Healthcare providers suggest preventive measures.
- Clinicians stay up-to-date with patients’ data to guarantee optimal treatment plans.
- The solution enables healthcare providers to educate patients about self-management based on the best evidence and national guidelines. It also provides 24-hour self-management, expert advice, and support for patients.
- The RPMAhealthcare solution gives patients 24/7 access to a range of powerful tools to educate themselves, optimise their self-management, monitor their symptoms, and improve their quality of life.
- Using the App resulted in a 15-35% overall cost reduction,
- There were 11-32% fewer admissions days,
- There was a 20-44% reduction in time spent in the hospital.
For healthcare providers/governments, the solution
- Is cost-effective and reduces days in a hospital bed,
- Improves access & resource usage,
- Promotes long-term lifestyle changes,
- Allows screening & monitoring of the entire population,
- Creates huge savings in care delivery, and
- Reduces the cost of healthcare.
For clinicians/doctors, the solution
- Monitors patients’ vital signs,
- Supports any clinical protocols,
- Improves staff utilisation,
- Provides data for early intervention,
- Integrates with existing health systems,
- Improves the patient experience, and
- Increases treatment compliance.
For patients, the solution.
- Is convenient – it’s easily accessible from home,
- Allows patients to manage their health,
- Improves preventive care,
- Enables direct patient involvement in care,
- Is easily adopted – mobiles are used 75+ times, daily, by everybody today.