Built by CHF experts and externally peer-reviewed by leading CHF consultants and teams, the RPMA CHF solution places patients and their clinical team sat the forefront of their health journeys.
Assessment & Engagement
- The solution collects patients’daily symptoms. Before the treatment is initiated, the clinicians or healthcare providers educate the patients,giving them advice about how to continue to improve their health.
- Results are stored in a report so patients and healthcare providers can keep track of how well the symptoms are controlled over time.
Analysis & Diagnosis
- Healthcare providers or clinicians assess the data collected by the devices.
- If patients haven’t been diagnosed, clinicians provide feedback, offering preventive and lifestyle management measures.
- If already diagnosed, clinicians propose a treatment plan and medicine.
Treatment & Remote Patient Care
- The correct dose of medication is prescribed, along with skills and insight to cope with the disease.
- Questionnaires are completed, focusing on early signs of deterioration.
- Patient is provided with the equipment necessary to self-monitor,including a pulse-rate and blood-pressure gauge, a scale, and a tablet equipped with the RPMAhealthcare App.
- Empowers patients to manage their CHF for their lifetimes. Based on the best evidence and national guidelines, it also provides 24-hour self-management, expert advice, and support.
- Gives patients 24/7 access to a range of powerful tools to educate themselves, optimize their self-management, monitor their symptoms, and improve their quality of life.
- With the solution, costs were reduced by 35%, per year or approximately US $6,883 per year.
- A 45% reduction in hospitalizations was noted.
- 27% decrease in overall long-term cost savings for treatment and vast improvements to CHF patients’ quality of life.
For healthcare providers/governments, the solution
- Is cost-effective and reduces days in a hospital bed,
- Improves access & resource usage,
- Promotes long-term lifestyle changes,
- Allows entire population screening & monitoring,
- Creates huge savings in care delivery, and
- Reduces the cost of healthcare.
For clinicians/doctors, the solution
- Monitors patients’ vital signs,
- Supports any clinical protocols,
- Improves staff utilization,
- Provides data for early intervention,
- Integrates with existing health systems,
- Improves the patient experience, and
- Increases treatment compliance.
For patients, the solution
- Is convenient – it’s easily accessible from home,
- Allows patients to manage their own health,
- Improves preventive care,
- Enables direct patient involvement in care,
- Is easily adopted as mobiles are used 75+ times, daily, by everybody today.