RPMA Diabetes is an easy-to-use end-to-end solution that allows people with diabetes to monitor their diabetic health and actively take part in their care decisions. It provides high quality,always-available communication between clinicians and users, a key element in shared success.
Assessment & Engagement
- The RPMA Diabetes solution is a comprehensive, structured, online system for patients with both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes. It enables patients to monitor their blood glucose, HbA1c, and other risk factors, reducing the possibility of serious long-term complications.
- The solution collects patient data daily to facilitate care delivered by clinicians and to enable patients to take control of their conditions.
Analysis & Diagnosis
- Healthcare providers or clinicians assess the data collected by the devices.
- If patients haven’t been diagnosed, clinicians provide feedback, offering preventive and lifestyle management measures.
- If already diagnosed, clinicians propose a treatment plan and medication.
Treatment & Remote Patient Care
- The solution allows patients to set targets with the help of their clinicians. The App then enables them to learn and implement interventions to improve their general health and diabetes control and provides a record of their screening visits.
- It allows healthcare providers to educate patients about self-management in order for them to manage their diabetes over their lifetime. Based on the best evidence and national guidelines, the solution also provides 24-hour self-management, expert advice, and support.
- It gives patients 24/7 access to a range of powerful tools to educate themselves, optimize their self-management, monitor their symptoms, and improve their quality of life.
- Using the App, costs were reduced by 38%.
- A total of US $1.9 Bn was saved annually in a small Scandinavian Country.
- 50% of all pre-diabetic care patients avoided diabetes.
For healthcare providers/governments, the solution
- Is cost-effective and reduces days in a hospital bed,
- Improves access & resource usage,
- Promotes long-term lifestyle changes,
- Allows screening & monitoring for the entire population,
- Creates huge savings in care delivery, and
- Reduces the cost of healthcare.
For clinicians/doctors, the solution
- Monitors patients’ vital signs,
- Supports any clinical protocols,
- Improves staff utilization,
- Provides data for early intervention,
- Integrates with existing health systems,
- Improves the patient experience, and
- Increases treatment compliance.
For patients, the solution
- Is convenient –it’s easily accessible from home,
- Allows patients to manage their own health,
- Improves preventive care,
- Enables direct patient involvement in care, and
- It is easily adopted – mobiles are used 75+ times, daily, by everybody today.