Product Engineer (Smart Home Automation) will be responsible for designing and developing automation products as per management’s specifications and customer requirements. Working with factory personnel, engineers the product engineer is responsible for the integration of materials, methods, and tools necessary to bring new products to the company portfolio.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand the full range of smart home related products and services and being able to present it to potential and existing clients.
- Ensure, together with the master’s in design, the technical feasibility of the product during the offer and development stages in accordance with Product Development lifecycle.
- Ensure production procedures efficiently utilize materials, methods and personnel.
- Establish test procedures for quality assurance of finished product.
- Work with external resources to resolve product issues.
- Work with external design resources to ensure quality design and performance.
- University Engineering Degree (Electrical, Mechanical or Electronics or Communications Engineering).
- Minimum of 3-5 years UAE experience in Smart Home/Fire detection systems, technical security environment and direct management of Smart Home installation projects.
- Must have good knowledge and experience in Automation, Fire Alarm, CCTV & Access Control Systems
- Expertise in design, maintenance, and troubleshooting an enterprise-wide security environment
- Ability to integrate devices or sub-systems into integrated, enterprise-wide systems
- Strong knowledge of the industry and market trends
- Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision