Experienced and analytical Finance Director with strong numerical skills to drive our organization’s financial operations and improve financial performance. Duties for the Finance Director will include supervising accounting function, overseeing internal controls, setting financial targets, implementing fund-raising strategies, engaging with investors, developing financial strategy, conducting feasibility studies, monitoring expenditure, overseeing annual insurance, monitoring cash flow, evaluating investments, and managing financial compliance. Your skills in sound financial planning coupled with your ability to direct financial assets will assist our organization in implementing effective financial strategies, managing debt, improving revenue, maintaining a healthy financial position, and enhancing investor confidence.
The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, good strategic thinking, excellent communication skills, exceptional numerical proficiency, and strong leadership skills. The noteworthy Finance Director should harmonize financial operations, develop effective financial strategies, guide efforts towards financial stability, monitor all financial activities, promote revenue growth, ensure compliance with accounting regulations, and maintain good relationships with investors.
Finance Director Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Directing financial planning and strategy.
- Analyzing and reporting on financial performance.
- Overseeing audit functions.
- Developing and implementing accounting policies.
- Preparing forecasts and comprehensive budgets.
- Reviewing departmental budgets.
- Assessing, managing, and minimizing risk.
- Analyzing complex financial data.
- Managing internal controls.
Finance Director Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Financial management experience.
- Good communication skills (Oral and Written proficiency in English is mandatory)
- Strong analytical skills.
- Broad knowledge of accounting principles.